What is a Tattoo ?
A tattoo is a marking made by inserting indelible ink into the demise layer of the skin to change the pigment for decorative or other reasons. Tattoos on humans are a type of decorative body modification while tattoos on animals are most commonly used for identification or branding.
Henna tattoos are a temporary alternative to the traditional tattoos. they are seen in social, traditional and religious occasions in most parts of Asia.
REMOVAL OF HENNA TATTOOS:
Henna tattoos are easy to make as well easy to remove as in both applications there is no fear of pain and risk. But it may take some time. normally henna tattoos are removed naturally from two weeks to six weeks but they can be removed in following ways.
1. if there is any mistake during making tattoo or you want to change design and remove the henna then remove it immediately during application and wash it with water.
2. Henna tattoo can also be removed by soaking the area of tattoo in soapy hot water for about 20 minutes. it would help to fade the design.
3. it can be removed by scrubbing the area for a long time. in this way the tattoo can be faded.
4. Another way to remove tattoo is by making mixture of bleach. for it mix a cup of bleach in hot water and soak the area in it from about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. it can also be removed by making the mixture of Epsom salt and water in a tub and soaking the area in it for 15 minutes. Then remove the area from the tub and rub it with olive oil for few minutes. Then wash it with soap.
6. Some dead skin remover can also be used to remove henna tattoo but be sure that there is no allergy on any part of the area where it is to apply.
7. Tattoo can also be removed by soaking the hand in chlorine and water mixture.
Removal of henna tattoo is safe and uncomplicated. it does not cause any pain as in conventional tattoo removal. there are no instant methods to remove henna tattoo quickly. However with above methods one can fade the henna stain and gradually see the removal effect.