Posts Tagged ‘decades’
Getting a tattoo is a lifelong commitment, plain and simple. While you might be excited to get your ink, take your time to find the right tattoo studio and artist for you. Tattoo removal is not nearly as advanced as some make it sound, and it’s not very reliable. So what you get today could be with you for decades. make sure it’s an informed decision.
1) first and foremost, do your research. There’s no sense even looking into the tattoo artists or the cleanliness of the environment unless the parlor itself comes highly rated. This is much easier than it sounds, as you’re not really trying to find the best parlor at the stage; instead, you’re trying to weed out the worst.
2) Ask around. Chances are that your friends and acquaintances have tattoos and you can ask about their experiences. Of course, if their tattoos are awful, don’t bother asking Surprisingly, even strangers are open to talking about their tattoos. After all, they are visible, so their owners want them to be noticed, and they’re impersonal enough that few people take offense to questions. And it’s a great way to meet people to boot.
Once you have personal recommendations, do some web searches for each of the specific parlor names. Search for phrases like tattoo-shop-name complaints, tattoo-shop-name problems, etc.
Your local independent paper is another good source of referrals. Tattoo shops very often advertise in these papers, and if the ads are long-running, odds are very high that the shop is favored in the community.
3) do your safety checks. Once your list has been narrowed down, visit each of the shops. At this point you are interested in safety and cleanliness.
- Are the tattoo artists wearing gloves?
- Do they wash their hands between tattoos?
- Are people smoking in the shop?
- Is the parlor licensed?
- Is the parlor clean?
- Do the artists pull their needles from the autoclave (sterilizing equipment) prior to each tattoo?
- Does the parlor use single-use materials, such as inks, ink cups, needles, etc?
- Do the artists shave and disinfect each client?
- Are spray bottles and other hand-held equipment wrapped in plastic bags (prevents cross contamination)?
4) find an artist. If you’re satisfied that the shop is clean, it’s time to look for a specific artist. This is a matching process. While most artists are very versatile, if you’re looking for a skull tattoo, wouldn’t it make more sense to get it from someone who specializes in skulls? often by looking through the art books in the parlor, you can get a feel for the style of each artist.
When you meet the tattoo artist, they should be friendly and helpful. they get a lot of window shoppers, so don’t expect them to be bubbly and excited to meet you, but they should still be accommodating. they should never try to talk you into getting larger or more intricate tattoos. any artist who has been in business knows that the most satisfied clients are informed clients. Experienced tattoo artists will usually offer their opinions and guide the process, they should never push you
If you feel that you are being pushed into something that you don’t like, or if the artist is dismissive of your questions, you might need to move on. Many experienced artists prefer working on intricate, large designs, so you might just fall under their radar. not to worry: there is someone out there perfect for your tattoo.
5) Don’t price it. never, ever, under any circumstance, comparison shop for prices. The cost of your tattoo is the absolute last consideration that should enter your mind. This tattoo will be with you for a lifetime. Trust it only to the best shop you can find and don’t let price affect your decision.
Likewise, don’t settle for any old design you find in their books. with the abundance of tattoo designs available in online galleries, there is no reason you can’t find the perfect tattoo for your skin.
Just before you choose what kind of tattoo to Ankle bracelet tattoos you ought to take under consideration your body kind and arm dimension, as the tattoo may be used to make the arm appear extra muscular, extra toned or maybe extra slender based on what you select.Tribal armband tattoos are becoming a lot more popular, in particular among more youthful folks; this can be likely on account of quite a few best movie and sports stars now getting them and they’re not completely for guys, a lot of females now are having the armband tattoo.Tribal armband tattoos have been utilized all through background being a way of exhibiting that you simply belong to a specific tribe, clan or loved ones and has the symbolic meaning that you simply are associated with that group for daily life and can by no means depart, just as you can by no means remove your tattoo.while tattoos have grow to be a style statement in the latter decades, throughout history just about just about every race, religion and culture in the planet has an affinity using the armband tattoo plus they would incorporate many of their powerful symbols for example the moon, the stars plus the sun inside the tattoo design. Quite a few of those symbols would have represented the gods that would be worshiped within the religion or cultureEven though tattoos in general are turning into a lot more and additional well-known there is nevertheless a thing in company where a lot of corporations do not like tattoos being visible, particularly if they take care of the public, as they really feel it generates a poor image for the company. An armband tattoo is therefore an perfect tattoo as it can very easily be coated with a shirt or blouse and possibly even a brief sleeved shirt or dress as the need to have arises.the tribal armband naturally was symbolic initially but now with more tattooists becoming superb artists within their very own rights, the styles are getting far more intricate; having said that several of probably the most popular tattoos for instance dragons, snakes, rope, barbed wire and swirly flowing patterns nonetheless form a vast quantity from the designs becoming chosen.
Share and Enjoy:
Scottsdale, AZ, April 08, 2011 — Tattoos and piercings are growing forms of self-expression, with more and more first-time customers walking into tattoo shops for their first tattoo or piercing. EZ Tattoo, Scottsdale’s original tattoo shop, has been delivering quality tattoos and piercings for almost two decades and owner Myron Larrabee offers the following tips.“first and foremost, you should do your research, making sure to check out the tattoo shop and its artists,” Larrabee said. “any shop you choose should provide privacy for having the work done, be sterilized and offer a pleasant experience.”next, Larrabee says it’s important to have an idea of what you’d like the artist to create for you. the Internet age has made it much easier for tattoo artists to find designs and high tech equipment like the Apple iPad can display the artists’ previous work.“having my tattoo designs on an Apple iPad allows the customer to browse my work and provides a high definition portfolio for them to choose from,” said EZ Tattoo’s Ivan Rials, who has been a tattoo artist for almost 20 years.once you have a tattoo shop picked out and know what you’d like your tattoo to be, Larrabee and Rials both suggest that you consider the size and placement of the artwork.“It’s important to think about the size of the work you have done,” Rials said. “if we put a lot of detail into a very small space, it’s going to eventually change and become blurry. And putting your first tattoo in an area that you can’t cover up can have implications for your job.”Eating something before arriving for your appointment is also important. because tattoo work can take significant chunks of time and because many first-time customers are nervous, getting a tattoo on an empty stomach can be risky.“It’s very important to keep your blood sugar levels up,” Larrabee said.Finally, aftercare is a big part of making sure that any tattoo session goes well. That means staying out of the sun for two weeks, staying away from the chlorinated water in swimming pools and not scratching the tattoo area.“if you follow these tips, you’ll not only have a successful tattoo appointment, you’ll also have a tattoo to be proud of for years to come,” Larrabee said.EZ Tattoo’s new location, located at 909 N. Hayden Road, nearly doubles the space of the original shop that occupied the corner of Scottsdale and Second Street in old town Scottsdale for almost 17 years. That location sat adjacent to Larrabee’s popular Billet Bar.the new location provides more of a salon experience and includes private artist rooms that allow customers the opportunity to have tattoos and piercings done without the prying eyes of strangers intruding. a state-of the art clean room ensures safety for customers and a high-tech design room and thousands of design examples ensure that customers receive a work of art tailored to their specific desires.“Customers demand a higher level of sophistication from a tattoo shop and EZ Tattoo delivers that better than anyone else,” Larrabee said.EZ Tattoo and Body Piercing is located at 909 N. Hayden Road in Scottsdale. For more information or to schedule an appointment with an artist, please call (480) 941-8720 or visit www.ez-tattoo.com.To get the latest news on EZ Tattoo and Body Piercing, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/eztattoo or like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/eztattooarizona.About EZ TattooEZ Tattoo is Scottsdale’s oldest and most respected tattoo shop. Also specializing in body piercing, EZ Tattoo offers innovative and professional service in a clean, safe and state-of-the-art studio. Owned and operated by longtime Arizona entrepreneur Myron Larrabee, EZ Tattoo is conveniently located one mile west of Loop 101 at 909 N. Hayden Road in Scottsdale. For more information, please visit www.ez-tattoo.com.Contact:Al StevensEZ Tattoo909 N. Hayden RoadScottsdale, Arizona firstname.lastname@example.org://www.ez-tattoo.com