Posts Tagged ‘tattoo shops’
If you live in a town of over forty thousand people, more than likely you have a choice of at least three tattoo shops to pick from. Because of the rising interest in body art and the human need to stand-out, just a little from the sea of humanity, the numbers of tattoo parlors opening has skyrocketed. But there is a definite difference between just any shop and a truly great shop. this is defiantly one decision that you do not want to go with the lowest price available. it more than pays to be well informed and know the difference between the many types of shops.
The shop should be professional and still make you feel comfortable to hang around and chat. the better tattoo shops will have their own custom designs, and you will need to make an appointment ahead of time. the cost of an original tattoo can be expensive, but not blending into the crowd with the same tattoo as five other people in the room more than makes up for it. By getting your ink done at one of the better places you’ll get superior craftsmanship and more help if something is not to your satisfaction.
Quality tattoo shops have a strict set of codes regulating their sanitary conditions for their customers peace of mind. the US Department of Health states all blood born pathogens and instruments must be properly disposed of. Each artist must maintain the cleanliness of their station and the comfort of their customers. all tattoo artist’s should be properly licensed with their licence displayed in a prominent place in full view of the general public.
Another great suggestion when looking for a good place to get your tattoos and piercing’s is to do a online search to check if there have been any lawsuits filed against the artist. When shop owners start getting careless customers are at risk and lawsuits begin. there was a lawsuit brought against a shop owner recently where the customer was infected with a flesh eating bacterium by the use of unsanitary equipment.
A respectable tattoo shop is a business and the owner would like to keep it going. the best way to do that is by providing a safe healthy environment for their customers and providing excellent service to gain new customers. Word of mouth after all is the best advertising a business can get, but bad word of mouth can seriously hurt any tattoo shops.
1. Smells Bad – Tattoo shops should smell like cleaning products and sterile air, if you walked into tattoo shop and have been greeted by a big puff of smoke, or other foul odor you may be in the wrong place. The owners of the tattoo shop and the artist not caring about how the shop smells is a good indicator that the level of sterilization may be low.
2. Animals – At some parlors the owner will have a snake cage set up or a dog running around. this is a violation of most states health codes and either way is a disgusting situation always avoid any tattoo shop where animals are present. Beside the smell the presence of animals compromises any sterile zone the artist may have set up.
3. Dirty Employees – Employees of tattoo shops should be clean wearing not only sterile gloves and using sterile equipment. But there personal hygiene should also be high. if the tattoo artist you have chosen is dirty, has ink or other stains on there clothes, you may want to leave. if the artist is not keeping his own person clean his working area is probably in similar disarray.
4. Foul Bathroom – Check out the bathroom in the tattoo shop you plan to go to in advance. does it look and smell clean? The look of the bathroom will give you an idea of the level of cleanliness in the business. if the employees take a nonchalant attitude to the bathrooms cleanliness they may also be nonchalant in the cleaning of there personal stations.
5. “Sorry we are out Of…Ink” – Nothing says you are in the wrong shop like “sorry we are out of ink”. Maybe its black ink or red or green, but the question is the same how can a tattoo shop run out of anything, much less tattoo ink. It happens all the time, it is usually the sign of a tattoo artist who does not want to do the work. But even if the shop is really out of a particular color of tattoo ink it is still a good sign you are in the wrong shop.
A management game set in a tattoo parlour of all places? Well, that’s the premise for Kitty’s Tattoo, created by PAN Vision Group, an indie Nordic game publisher based in Stockholm, Sweden and are also the makers of “Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas”. The game is released today on the iTunes App Store for the iPhone and iPad for USD 1.99 and USD 2.99 respectively.
In Kitty’s Tattoo, players take on the role of Kitty, an up-and-coming tattoo artist and entrepreneur in Milwaukee looking to make her name with the ultimate goal of establishing herself as a legendary tattoo artist. to progress, the player must tattoo customers as fast and accurately as possible to earn Reputation Points before time runs out.
Performing harder, more complex tattoos provides more Reputation Points then easier designs. At the same time, players must manage the waiting customers’ patience and well-being as they wait for their tattoos. Eventually, amass enough Reputation Points to open tattoo shops in various cities, making your way to the big leagues and Los Angeles!
Check out the game over here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kittys-tattoo-parlor/id426808800?mt=8
Rock of Ages Tattoo Shop tattoo shop fonts – and I see this tattoo shop Mister Cartoon Tattoo Studio new tattoo shop opens in SHIPWRECK TATTOO SHOP :::. visit our tattoo shop in Ink tattoo shop and get
Barber and tattoo shop in the the shop/showroom/tattoo needled- Tattoo shops catalog Tattoo Shop Womens Tee Open a new tattoo shop or Mister Cartoon's Tattoo Shop a tattoo shop and get it artist and tattoo shop as Tattoo shop Hills" at a tattoo shop store/tattoo shop,